Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rock Climbing at Devil's Tower

Hidee Hooo!

Here I am at Devils Tower for the next couple months. I've been having a most wonderful time here rock climbing with all the wonderful climbing nomads that come through here. A really great photographer by the name of Michael Clark was just out here a while ago and I had the privilege to go climbing with him and some awesome climbers named Jacopo Alaimo and Gabriella. Michael was nice enough to take some photos of us all climbing a couple different routes. You can check them all out at:

www.michaelclarkphoto.com/devilstower_cl_091807

You can also check out a couple in my climbing photo album. Well, I am off to bed so that I can head up to the Tower again in the morning! Hope you are all doing well!

-Jess

1 comment:

Hermes said...

Hi Jess,
Recently some belgian photographer looked at Michael Clarck work on the internet, saw your pictures, your profile, listened to your music and talked about you to one famous radio animator in Belgium. This one presented you and your music on his radio broadcast. You may become famous in Belgium in the days coming. I was indeed charmed. nice job Jess. Good climbing, good music and Good luck.